Главная страница

Newswire
Stock Indexes
Exrate
Equities
Analysis


About AK&M
Services
Site Map
Support

News ServiceForexMarket AnalysisProducts and Services
28/05/2014
15:01
M&A: O1 Group buys 70% of investment company Vesper for $100 million

O1 Group has purchased a new share issue of Vesper, a company specializing in premium residential projects, including renovation of historic buildings. The transaction amounted to $100 million, O1 Group informed.

O1 Group will own a 70% stake in Vesper with the remaining 30% being retained by the founders of the company - businessmen Boris Azarenko and Denis Kitaev. The investment will form part of Vesper's equity capital and will be used towards new projects.

Vesper's portfolio includes a number of premium club format developments in the center of Moscow, such as Gulrich House in Prechistenskiy Lane, Bulgakov in Patriarshiye Ponds (Patriarch's Ponds), St. Nickolas on Nikolskaya Street and a new project in Kursoviy Lane. According to the estimate by Knight Frank, consultants to the transaction, at the time of purchase the company's portfolio was valued at $60 million.

O1 Group is a private holding company founded by Boris Mints in 2004. Today, O1 Group owns a portfolio of commercial real estate, industrial and financial assets.




"AK&M", 28.05.2014

 

Free trial for a week.

TopList Rambler's Top100 Rambler's Top100


CONTACT INFORMATION


Tel: (7-495) 916-70-30 / 71-51
        (7-495) 132-61-76 / 61-73
Fax: (7-495) 132-69-18 / 60-93
        (7-495) 916-71-64 / 70-71
e-mail: postmail@akm.ru
Copyright © 1996-2008 AK&М