Материалы EN

AK&M
15 April 2021 13:02

Metkombank reduces stake in Renova Lab to 5%

PJSC Metkombank has reduced its stake in Renova Lab LLC to 5% from 19%. The ownership change occurred on April 9, 2021.
AK&M
14 April 2021 23:50

SIBUR discloses beneficial ownership structure as of April 2

On April2, 2021, SOGAZ Tower JSC acquired the ownership right to 100% of the shares in Trust 2 LLC, the owner of 6.25% of PJSC SIBUR Holding.
AK&M
14 April 2021 23:49

Completion of Chicken Kingdom restructuring is officially registered

An entry on the completion of restructuring of JSC Chicken Kingdom through the takeover of another legal entity has been made in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities.
AK&M
14 April 2021 23:48

Sovcombank to sell 100% of Oney Bank to Ozon

Ozon and PJSC Sovcombank have signed an agreement whereby Sovcombank will sell a 100% equity stake in Oney Bank LLC to Ozon.
Russian Direct Investment Fund
14 April 2021 23:47

Sputnik V vaccine authorized in India

Total population of the 60 countries where Sputnik V is approved for use is 3 billion people or about 40% of the global population.
AK&M
14 April 2021 23:45

2GIS to invest in RocketData

According to Sber, 2GIS signed binding documents on investments and on the acquisition of a 47% stake in RocketData.
AK&M
14 April 2021 18:01

Sber acquires 80% of InSales

Sber will acquire an 80% stake in InSales, leaving 20% to three of its founders and top executives. The parties have signed legally binding documents.